Wolfhound Cigar Lounge features lighters with unsurpassed quality, value and manufacturer warranties. Our selection offers the cigar enthusiast single, double and triple flame choices with a wide range of styles and finishes. Stop in often to see our ever-changing inventory of the latest designs, colors, and styles.
JETLINE CIGAR LIGHTERS
Our popular Jetline Cigar Lighters offer you a clean burning torch flame wherever you chose to smoke. Jetline Lighters are truly some of the most distinct and stylish lighters available on today’s market. We carry them because we have found they are truly some of the best construction in the business. For those individuals who prefer to smoke outdoors, Jetline Lighters perform outstandingly even in windy conditions. If style, function, durability and, ease of use is what you’re looking for in a lighter, then Jetline is the one for you.
A simple push on the ignition switch ignites a powerful flame over 2,000 degrees. This flame can be nearly invisible in bright light, so proper care is recommended.
To avoid heat buildup, do not use in any situation that would require a continuous flame for more than 10 seconds. The lighter may become too hot and cause harm to the lighter and/or the user.
Releasing pressure from the ignition button of the lighter immediately extinguishes the flame by stopping fuel flow. If flame continues, the flame level is set too high and should be adjusted by turning the adjustment wheel on the lighter towards the (-) position.
Turn the fuel adjustment wheel on the lighter towards the (+) mark to increase the flame and turn the wheel towards the (-) to decrease the flame to achieve the desired height.
- Release all tank pressure by pressing on the inlet valve with a small screwdriver or a bleeder
- tool. Hold the lighter vertical while bleeding valve. Repeat this several times until all fuel/ gas pressure is released.
- Set flame adjustment to lowest setting (-).
- Turn lighter in upside down position and insert butane tank tip directly on the fuel valve. Press down firmly for about 5 seconds.
- Before igniting lighter, wait 3-4 minutes. This allows excess butane to evaporate and gas inside lighter to reach room temperature.
- Set flame level to the desired height by turning flame adjuster wheel.